|From the Office of:
|CENTURY 21 Kreuser & Seiler, Ltd.
|“MAKING ALL THE RIGHT MOVES FOR YOU”
My Main Goal Is Serving My Clients, Family, And Friends In The Most Professional Manner Attainable. Buying And Selling A Home Is One Of The Biggest Events Of Your Life And Choosing A Competent Real Estate Agent In The Very Competitive Business Of Real Estate Makes The Difference.
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker
- Licensed Wisconsin Real Estate Salesperson
- Involved in real estate brokerage since 1981
- Full-Time REALTOR® since 2000
- Owned and managed rental units
- Involved in new construction
- Member, Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS®
- Member, Illinois Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Kenosha REALTOR® Association
- Member, Wisconsin REALTOR® Association
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- ABR (Accredited Buyer’s Representative)
- SFR (Short Sales and Foreclosure)
- Kiwanis Club of Grayslake, President 2010 - 2011, Vice President 2009 - 2010
- Kiwanis Club of Antioch, Past Distinguished President 2003 - 2005
- Kiwanis International, Past Lt. Governor Division 7 of Illinois-Eastern Iowa District 2005 - 2006
I have earned several sales awards, but I am most proud of the “Raving Fans Award” which is based on CUSTOMER SERVICE and RESULTS provided directly from my clients.
- Life-Time Resident of Lake County
- Member Lake Forest Symphony Guild
- Member Grayslake Historical Society
- Grandmother of 1
If You Are Considering A Real Estate Professional, and Looking for Customer Service and Results, I Would Appreciate The Opportunity To Serve You!