1. We’re Easy to do Business with. Our
agents will treat you courteously and honestly and provide you all the
information you need to make informed buying decisions -- and then let
you make them!
2. We’ll Listen to You! Let
us know what you’d like, and we’ll narrow down the number of available
homes so that you’ll find the one that best fits your needs,
preferences, budget, and time frame.
3. You’ll Have Access to Every Home listed for sale in Chicagoland! We belong to MRED, LLC, the major MLS serving all northern Illinois,
with over 9000 offices and 49,000 agents. We’re connected via
high-speed Internet access to keep you up-to-the-minute on new listings,
price changes and sales. (All MLS listings are on this website!) We can also help you find and buy unlisted properties, new construction, and “FSBO’S”.
4. Financing Homes is second nature to us. We’ll
help you determine the most suitable type of financing, impartially
recommend good lenders, help you get “pre-approved”, and keep you
current on the latest mortgage rates.
5. We Know Northern Illinois and Southeastern Wisconsin, and are happy to pass along what we know to you! Our
agents are all local residents who are familiar with the towns,
schools, parks, organizations, and “little things” that may be important
aspects of your home-buying decision.
6. We Also Know Real Estate! All
our agents are full-time, fully trained, and experienced in helping
with offers, contracts, contingencies, negotiating, closing costs, and
taxes. We can also help you
obtain any other professional help that we can’t provide (home
inspectors, attorneys, lenders, insurance agents, etc.).
7. We’re on Your Side!! Our
office doesn’t allow dual agency, so you know your CENTURY 21 Kreuser & Seiler, Ltd. designated agent will be working for you and you alone in any
8. You’ll Have Expert Help! We’ll
be by your side to help you find the best home, estimate its fair
market value, structure an offer, negotiate the most favorable terms for
you, and follow through on all the details until the closing.
9. You’ll Always be “In the Loop”. While
you’re looking for a home, while your offer is being negotiated, and
right up to the closing, we’ll keep track of all the details and make
sure you always know what we know.
10. We’ll Help You Find and Buy a Good Home and help make your move as pleasant as possible!