In representing you in the sale of your home, here is a sampling of some of the services you can count on from your CENTURY 21 Kreuser and Seiler agent.
- Listen to you to fully understand your situation, experience, timing, and concerns.
- Thoroughly explain the home sale process and answer any questions.
- Inspect your home and provide a written Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) based on extensive market research.
- Provide a suggested list price range, most likely sale price range, estimate of all closing costs, and net equity.
- Offer suggestions for improvements to enhance your home’s value.
- Help seller fill out and understand all documentation required for listing the property.
- List the home in the MLS with multiple photos, visual tour, and other available marketing methods.
- Expose the property through extensive marketing, advertising, and personalized promotion by agent. Display listing on hundreds of websites with multiple photos, visual tours and “enhanced” descriptive copy.
- Provide seller a written marketing plan.
- Promote listing to all members of agent’s office and invite agents, owners, and Relocation Director to view home during weekly office tour.
- At seller’s option, conduct open houses for co-operating REALTORS® and the public.
- Provide seller with feedback provided by agents showing seller’s home.
- Keep seller abreast of changes in market affecting salability of seller’s home.
- Present, explain, and negotiate on seller’s behalf all offers received.
- Once a contract is finalized, provide executed copies to seller, all REALTORS®, attorneys, and other appropriate service providers.
- Follow through on all contingencies and deadlines keeping seller aware any pertinent developments.
- Coordinate the closing with seller, lender, buyer’s REALTOR® and respective attorneys.
- Attend closing with seller.
The above is just a sampling of what you can expect from your agent. There are literally hundreds of functions and agent will perform based on the specific situation and client.