Blueprint for a Fast Start in the Real Estate Business
The Big Picture:
The goal of our training program is to give our agents a thorough understanding of the real estate business so they can be confident in knowing they are doing the best possible job representing buyers and sellers. The training is done by experienced, non-selling managers, top-producing agents, and a dedicated support staff. It never ends! (Agents can actually be doing business during the training program). We are often told and honestly believe CENTURY 21 Kreuser and Seiler agents are the best-trained agents in the area! Here is a brief outline of the program:
- CENTURY 21 Kreuser and Seiler’s in-office, hands-on training program: A Step-by-step guide to helping people buy and sell homes in northern Illinois. (Approximately 2-3 two-hour sessions per week for 5-6 weeks.)
- Create 21: CENTURY 21’s award-winning online, live training program! (6 weeks, 2 hours per day)
- Weekly sales meeting/information sharing sessions for all agents (Tuesdays 9:30-10:30)
- Weekly office training sessions for all agents (Thursdays 9:30-10:30)
- Specialized technology training. (Basic and advanced use of MLS website; Visual tours, Social networking; Useful internet sites; E-newsletters and E-greetings; Email databases; Continuous contact programs; Personal websites, so much more!)
- Specialized relocation training (The “ins and outs” of corporate relocation -- taught by the pros!)
- Touring new listings (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 10:00 to 1:00.)
- “List a home” exercise: Going through all the motions to list a home for sale (Listing Presentation, CMA, marketing agreement and riders, data input sheet, disclosures, marketing materials, appointment sheet, sign order, uploading to websites, etc.)
- “Sell a home” exercise: Going through all the motions to sell a buyer a home (Buyer agency agreement, CMA, contract to purchase form, estimating monthly PITI payments, financing and closing costs, etc.)
- First 60 days: A checklist of things to do in your “spare time”.
- Setting up your “sphere of influence” databases.
- How to organize yourself (Goals, objectives, more)
Tools of the Trade: A complete list of items you’ll need to be successful in real estate. We supply many of them!
Mentor Program: Our Sales Manager and Co-owners are available to new agents at any time. In addition, all new agents have 2-3 experienced agents assigned to them for help and advice. There’s also a fantastic team of 40+ full-time, experienced agents and a non-selling management team available for help. You’ll never have to “wing it” or figure it out on your own.